Mod Request Policy
Users must acknowledge the following rules if they purchased any mod requests from me:
- You are not allowed to share the mods with anyone.
- There are no refunds. If there's any problem with the mods, I will always help for free.
- Mod requests can be sold to other people, always for the same price.
Payment and Price Calculation
Payments can only be processed via PayPal, with a few exceptions (sometimes Twitch subscriptions will be accepted, as long as the mod is already made and has the same value).
Prices are calculated following these rules:
- Time spent working on the mod(s) (€1;/60 min or €0.0167/min)
- Effort level:
- Audio, textures, very simple hacks = €0.25
- Specific layout edits, complex textures = €0.5
- Simple model hacks, layout and animations = €1
- Remixes, fonts, simple characters = €2
- Most characters, several complex hacks = €3
- Complex characters, models made from scratch, unique mods = €5
- Complex mods that are hard to make = €8
- Requested software and projects = €15
- Bigger projects, fully animated and professional models = €25
- Anything else that takes more effort = €50
- Discount (depends of request date, motivation and special offers)
Policy change of March 2019
Since March 2019, payments will be processed with a deposit of the 50% of the effort level before I start the mod. The final price of the mod is not calculated until it's finished, hence why it's just the 50% of the effort level, which can be known before hand. After the mod is done, the final price will be calculated following the previous rules and the deposit will be subtracted. If the buyer does not pay, their deposit won't be refunded.
Last updated: 2019-03-03